Digital Photography Masterclass
This is a relaxed one day masterclass taking place in the beautiful town of Amboise. Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Camera controls.
- Composition – Tips on, and composition guides.
- Lenses – Different Lens types and their use.
- Focus – The different modes of focusing and selecting camera’s point of focus.
- Manual mode - Take complete control of your camera.
- ISO – Light sensitivity setting.
- Aperture (f-stop) – How to set for correct exposure.
- Shutter Speed – How to set for correct exposure.
- Metering – The different modes the camera uses for measuring light and when to use them.
- White balance – Setting correctly for different lighting conditions.
- Programme modes – The shooting modes such as: Portrait, Night, Macro and Landscape.
€150 per person. Not included: Travel to/from Amboise, lunch or accommodation.
Local accommodation available from €75 per night.
Our Photography Holidays and Workshops do not have set dates. You arrange dates with us that suit you.